We are a community of layout designers code makers and other artists and intellectuals. Browse our layouts and use them for your personal pages!
We have hundreds of Ning Themes and Myspace Layouts and are adding new layouts and themes everyday! We also have layouts for Biker or Not and Twitter! Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to comment on or rate our layouts to let us know how we are doing!
Many of us came to know each other because of a site called Skem9.com. Either we made layouts or images or we just admired the work… some of us read tutorials and some of us helped others to learn something or otherwise inspire one to teach them self. Some of us from there have just met for the first time. Skem9 may be gone, for now… but it is not forgotten. It continues to touch the lives of others if they allow it. To all of our new friends, all I can say is you would have had to have seen it yourself.
Skemaholics Anonymous is not affiliated in any way with
But we do make awesome layouts for them!
Terms of Service:
1. Your SkemaholicsAnonymous.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Automattic may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause AnGella Designs liability. You must immediately notify AnGella Designs of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. AnGella Designs will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by AnGella Designs or otherwise.
By submitting Content to AnGella Designs for inclusion on your Website, you grant AnGella Designs a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, AnGella Designs will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, AnGella Designs has the right (though not the obligation) to, in AnGella Designs’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in AnGella Designs’ reasonable opinion, violates any AnGella Designs policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in AnGella Designs’ sole discretion. AnGella Designs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. AnGella Designs has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, AnGella Designs does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. AnGella Designs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SkemaholicsAnonymous.com links, and that link to SkemaholicsAnonymous.com. AnGella Designs does not have any control over those non-SkemaholicsAnonymous websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SkemaholicsAnonymous website or webpage, AnGella Designs does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AnGella Designs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SkemaholicsAnonymous websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As AnGella Designs asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SkemaholicsAnonymous.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify AnGella Designs in accordance with AnGella Designs’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. AnGella Designs will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of AnGella Designs or others, AnGella Designs may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, AnGella Designs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to AnGella Designs.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from AnGella Designs to you any AnGella Designs or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AnGella Designs. AnGella Designs, Skemaholics Anonymous, SkemaholicsAnonymous.com, the SkemaholicsAnonymous.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SkemaholicsAnonymous.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AnGella Designs or AnGella Designs’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AnGella Designs or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. AnGella Designs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AnGella Designs may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. AnGella Designs may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SkemaholicsAnonymous.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have an account, such account can only be terminated by AnGella Designs if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from AnGella Designs’ notice to you thereof; provided that, AnGella Designs can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. AnGella Designs and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither AnGella Designs nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will AnGella Designs, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AnGella Designs under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. AnGella Designs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AnGella Designs, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AnGella Designs and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AnGella Designs, or by the posting by AnGella Designs of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration and Mediation Service of AnGella Designs’ choice by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AnGella Designs may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At AnGella Designs we have a few fundamental principles:
* We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
* We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
* We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
* In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
AnGella Designs (“AnGella Designs”) operates several websites including angelladesigns.com, skemaholicsanonymous.com and missingskem.ning.com. It is AnGella Designs’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, AnGella Designs collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. AnGella Designs’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how AnGella Designs’ visitors use its website. From time to time, AnGella Designs may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
AnGella Designs also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. AnGella Designs does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to AnGella Designs’ websites choose to interact with AnGella Designs in ways that require AnGella Designs to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that AnGella Designs gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at skemaholicsanonymous.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with AnGella Designs – by purchasing design services, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, AnGella Designs collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with AnGella Designs. AnGella Designs does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
AnGella Designs may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, AnGella Designs may monitor the most popular posts on the skemaholicsanonymous.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. AnGella Designs may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, AnGella Designs does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
AnGella Designs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on AnGella Designs’ behalf or to provide services available at AnGella Designs’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using AnGella Designs’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. AnGella Designs will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, AnGella Designs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when AnGella Designs believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of AnGella Designs, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an AnGella Designs website and have supplied your email address, AnGella Designs may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with AnGella Designs and our products. We primarily use our various product sites to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. AnGella Designs takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.