Where are the Ning 3.0 Tutorials?

Featured Designs Forums FAQ Where are the Ning 3.0 Tutorials?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AnGella
    Keymaster

Ning 3.0 out of the box will no longer allow members to customize their personal pages. That being said, all Ning 3.0 support will no longer be available freely. Tutorials and support will be more detailed and site specific at this point, therefore I have created a group for Network Admin. Tips on our Ning site. To become a member of this group you will need to make a minimum donation of $20/year. Considering my hourly rate is $40/hr this is a fantastic deal and it helps keep the network online.

Member benefits will include but are not limited to:

• Help forums where you can browse tutorials or request tutorials for Ning 3.0.
    • Access to a CSS Generator for a basic Ning 3.0 CSS code, or Generators for the most requested Ning 3.0 CSS codes.
    • Access to a basic but growing Design Library for 3.0 sites.
    • 10% Discount on Custom site design.(That’s a savings of $20!)

Other suggestions for member benefits can be made in this thread.

I am ready to start posting backgrounds Angella. I am ready to figure this thing out. Can I get the code for the new 3.0 or how does it go?

AnGella
    Keymaster

You can use the code from any of the basic themes I have in the Network Admin. Tips group. They are basic because Ning is not done messing around. lol There is also a link to an editor page in there to play on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.